Local discount, with Hungarian ID you can enjoy 20% discount or with Orient Premium Beauty Membership you can enjoy 50% discount.
This treatment is especially effective in treating acne, acne-prone skin, and removing dead epithelial cells, not only on the face but all over the body. Completely painless, non-invasive procedure.
With the combined effect of the laser beam and the carbon-based nanotechnology cream together they achieve great results like tightening the pores, stimulating the increase of collagen production, rejuvenating the skin, reducing inflammation, improving and tightening the skin texture.
During the carbon laser skin rejuvenation treatment, carbon cream is applied to the face, which immediately penetrates the pores. During the treatment, the carbon cream, by absorbing the high-intensity light pulses, cleans and then contracts the pores, thereby reducing sebum production. The heat kills the bacteria that cause acne, improving the condition of the skin.
Already after the second treatment, a significant improvement can be noticed. Carbon peeling stimulates the wall of the pores in the long run, shrinking them. Depending on the skin problem, generally 4-6 treatments are recommended, after which a maintenance treatment can be inserted every 2-3 months to maintain the freshness and cleanliness of the skin.
- Pregnancy, breast-feeding;
- Retinoid therapy for half a year;
- Allergic reactions;
- Autoimmune disease;
- Excessive skin burns;
- Metal parts, or pacemaker;
- Herpes, injury, or open wound in the area to be treated;
- Inflammatory, febrile condition;
- Circulatory disorders, skin diseases, cancer, chemotherapy, epilepsy, heart failure.
- Shrinkage of pores, reduction of sebum production, and increase of collagen production in the skin, thus improving the appearance of the skin;
- Improves blood circulation;
- The skin will be less prone to oiling;
- Improves the condition of inflamed, acne-prone skin.
Sunbathing and tanning should be avoided in the 2 weeks before treatment, and the use of tanning cream in the previous week is not recommended.
It is not recommended to do sunbathing and use solarium for 3 months after treatment, and sauna for 2 weeks. The use of makeup is allowed on the day after the treatment, but a very thorough facial cleansing is recommended before going to bed to avoid clogging the pores.